Friday, January 11, 2008

Mission Aborted

Well my attempt to go to work today was met with disastrous effects. Around 10:30 my stomach started cramping uncontrollably. I thought this was it, I was going to blow. So I ran to the bathroom and only had dry heaves...of course nothing was on my stomach. So, I stagger back to Dianne's room...did she have anything. She gives me liquid stomach medicine. Well here is a little known fact about me...I don't do liquids, but I tried. Stomach cramps are worse, the room is spinning...I had to leave before the kids had a horrible picture of their teacher forever embedded in their minds!

Hours have passed and the stomach cramps continue. I've eaten some toast and tried to drink a little...both are extremely difficult.

2 comments:

Monkey said...

Gatorade...gatorade...gatorade seriously! Sip on it slowly so at least you have some kind of something in your stomach....the 7-up and Sprite isn't as great for you because of the sugars. I do hope you are feeling better asap!

Sarah B. B. said...

LAY DOWN & QUIT TRYING TO DO ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The world will continue to turn with you in bed, I PROMISE. You'll be better soon, I also promise. :) *love*