Wednesday, December 5, 2007

One Day

One day when my life slows down I want to:
  1. sit down and put my feet up
  2. read a book
  3. cook a gourmet meal with know worries about cost or time
  4. not worry that there are stacks of laundry that must be done
  5. not worry that there are dishes that need to be loaded in the dishwasher
  6. spend time not thinking about other peoples children and what they can't do and focus on mine and what they can do
  7. sit in a hot tub drinking Margarettas
  8. watch all the movies I've missed because I'm doing school work or worrying about other peoples children
  9. write letters to people I like and tell them how they have influenced my life
  10. spend a weeks vacation somewhere with no horses, cows, or extra children

PS Monkey continues to keep me sane as the madness in educational reform sweeps through the hallowed halls of academia!

1 comment:

Monkey said...

1-10 all sound great! Thanks for the recognition on your recent posts...makes my heart smile! Thank you for the pretty socks too...they'll look great with a sweater! Check out my recent post to see your recent purchases! Hope you love 'em!