Thursday, December 27, 2007

Happy Birthday Cowboy!


Today, this man is 50 years old! Hard to believe. I can remember the first time I saw him and to me he looks the same. This man was born in Hawaii before it was even a state! He was born 2 months premature at a Navy base hospital. He can still ski black diamonds, ride bucking horses, and outwork his sons. As a matter of fact he got up this morning and wanted to go ride...just for a bit.
Tonight we are having a birthday open house and boy do I hope people show up! I'll be hurt someone doesn't show up to eat all the food. Plus, I don't want to clean the house for nothing. So everybody drop by between 7:00 and whenever. The menu is as follows:
Pepper Dip
Cowpokes
Layered Mexican Dip
Hot Bean Dip
fiesta salsa dip
artichoke and spinach dip
Party Ham and Cheese sandwiches
Pimento cheese sandwiches
grape salad
pecan trifle
strawberry trifle
It is still to be determined if I will bake a cake or not, depends on my scheduling.

No comments: