Thursday, December 20, 2007

December 20th

Oh, the things left to do before the in-laws arrive. There are gifts to get! Gifts to wrap! Food to purchase! And decisions on what is the best plan for a 50th B-day party for Dan. Then in a moment of obsurd stupidity, I want to go work. I want to get ahead, but there is no time for that stuff. I've got to get two weeks of homework for the college class done and posted, so that I won't feel stressed and that I can start working on the paper due the end of January.

Dan is taking the boys on a trip to Augusta overnight. They are going to work 3 year olds and give me time to get things together around here. Then on Saturday he will go buy the gifts for Matt.

This exit will provide me time to get back on my diet after a wild time yesterday of peanut butter fudge and such!

Let the fun begin!

(SB this year was a snowman ornament!)

1 comment:

Sarah B. B. said...

Good grief, woman. You need to take something off that to-do list! Oh, I know, just mark one person off the gift list & give them that snowman ornament! And give someone else the fanny pack! :) You probably would have to go & buy a new lottery ticket, though. hahahah