Saturday, December 29, 2007

After Christmas Blues!

Realized this morning as F and I were talking that the "Happy Holiday" season is behind me and the "Let's Get to Work and Change the World" season is approaching fast. I've got a ton of work to get posted for college this weekend. Also, need to write some lesson plans before school resumes. I need Matt to help me make a couple of power points. Then there is the matter of Gabe having a project due, that he hasn't looked at. Plus, I need to run by the funeral home and sign the book for Mr. Maddox.

As if all that wasn't enough, Nicole has a birthday on January 8th, so I need to get a birthday gift. This would be okay, if I had written down sizes and ideas and didn't need to talk to Drew again. This seems to slow me down!

2 comments:

The Diva said...

Lennye, thanks for visiting my blog. Where did you live in OK? I've lived here and gardened here all my life. I thought you succinctly summed it up about after Christmas and now it's the "change the world season." I would add that January is also all about changing ourselves according to the media. Are you a teacher?

Happy New Year.

K2daK said...

I will be thinking about you all getting ready for the CRCT push...I always hated that push for the test, it is hard to make that fun for 3.5 months.