Saturday, November 24, 2007

What Movie is your Christmas most like?

Now I am big on this one. I watch It's a Wonderful Life every year and cry. I also watch White Christmas every year and swear that one year I am buying Dan a night on a white horse as a gift. However, I doubt he would get it. I love the songs and sing them loud during the movie. So what did mine turn out...


Your Christmas is Most Like: The Muppet Christmas Carol
You tend to reflect on Christmas past, present, and future...And you also do a little singing.
I guess this kind of fits, but I collect things now that say, "It's a Wonderful Life".
PS. You know your best friend was meant to be your best friend when you say, "I'm so upset, I didn't know that they were doing White Christmas at the Fox this year." And she says, "I love that movie, I watch it every year."

2 comments:

K2daK said...

I was A Very Brady Christmas. :) I don't think I have ever seen that movie.

It is nice to have close friends, even better to have some that understand you, and the best to have one or two that understand you to an endless degree including movie choices.

Monkey said...

I was a Very Brady Christmas too!