Monday, November 19, 2007

Vacation Day 1

Well, I'm loving this already. I got up had a leasurely cup of coffee, fixed breakfast and two men left, I'm down to one. I plan to clean my bedroom today (not done), go to the foot doctor (I now have a torture devise that has to stay on for an hour per day, at twenty minute sittings), the chiropractor (this brought some relief to my achy back-returning on Saturday), run by school and pick up some data I need to write a grant Freda brought it by), and plan Thanksgiving dinner (I've made some progress). Seems a bit agressive for day one, but we shall see.

There is also the football book to finish reading and a large book on creating writers through assessments. I can't wait!

I would like to take the boys on a day out this week at some point. This will take money, so who knows.

2 comments:

K2daK said...

I read your blog earlier today, isn't it funny how you can plan your whole day and then only get some stuff done? I am sorry to hear about your new friend for your foot, but maybe it will feel better soon! Good luck with the rest of the week and the planning. Will the newly weds be at your house for Thanksgiving this year?

Monkey said...

It's called a VACATION....be sure to vacay at some point and time during it! :)