Thursday, October 25, 2007

Thankful Thursday!

As you know I have been on WW with Freda and others from work. Freda is much like NH and can loose weight relatively easy. Me on the other hand it is hard. The first week I lost 5.8 pounds and that was great. Then after following the plan to the tee and working hard for two weeks, I only lost 1.2 pounds. This lead to discouragement, but the consensus was that I needed to drink my water. So this week I did and lost 5.2 pounds. What a relief! I was afraid I would be hospitalized if I didn't lose weight this week. So now I am happy at 12.2 pounds lost in one month!

Tonight we went and had Chinese food and studied for his history test on China.

2 comments:

K2daK said...

Congratulations on the 12 pounds that is awesome! Keep up the good work!

Monkey said...

Freda told me it was safe to leave my room this afternoon....because you lost the five pounds---everything was safe! :) Congrats! I think you guys should start walking with Julie and me in the non-lived in new neighborhoods...the roads are really nice and empty. It's pleasant.