Saturday, October 13, 2007

Saturday Tidbit

I've been surfing through some of SBB's links. On the Misadventures of Mama and Jack, she recently purchased a blue and white quilt for $5. Now on top of Pioneer Woman envy, I suffer from quilt envy. See most of you don't know that I am crazy for patchwork! Or that I love quilts and cross-stitching. I love digging through junk stores! None of which I get to do!!!!!
How sad is that!!!!!!!!!

Went to look at a house off Hwy 11 today. I loved the backyard. Can you buy a house because of a fantastic back yard? Didn't go in, just wanted to look it over before calling the man to open it up. However, the man owns the house next door and I liked it too. Need to check with D and see when he can make time to go take a look. Then call the man. I really did like the deck that looked over the wooded pond.

1 comment:

K2daK said...

I see early morning coffee drinking sessions (or whatever beverage you fancy) watching the sun rise over a pretty pond. Sounds like a great house!