Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Creativity

Yesterday it was brought up at work about how so many bloggers seem to be SAHM's who have time for all types of activities. However, I love some of the new book blogs I've found, but I found this one crafty blog that got me thinking about more work for Monkey! Personally, I never have enough money, it could be the marriage to the cowboy...I don't know. Anyway, after viewing this blog http://dreamcreateinspire.blogspot.com/ I thought Monkey was the only top notch creative chick we know, so maybe she'd want a side business. There is nothing like this in town!!! And I want to paint Christmas ornaments too!!!

I refuse to discuss children whose medication gets changed during ITBS week, or people who want to chew on me because the medicated children are not acting like the other children (who I'm beginning to wonder about).

Hestad children update. Matt's 18 year old self is loving not being in school this week! I called him today to tell him how big of a help he really is around here. First, I have to get Gabe to and from the bus stop. This should be no big deal except for faculty meetings and tutoring other children all week. Then today Gabe gets off the bus with no bookbag the conversation went like this:

"Gabe, where's your bookbag?"

"I don't know."

"What do you mean you don't know?"

"I must of left it in the gym."

"Gabe, where's your belt?"

"I couldn't fit it in the gym bag, I must of left it on the bus while I was looking for my bookbag."

Needless to say Gabe and I had to drive over and get the bookbag. I can only hope the belt is on the bus. I miss Matt and Dan!!!

Today, I wanted a big, thick, juicy piece of steak for supper. Instead I came home and had pretend cheese, grilled, on pretend bread. If I don't lose more weight this week, I may need to take some Lithium!

4 comments:

Monkey said...

The Art class thing is a neat enough concept...but all of their stuff on the site looked like little clones of each other. :(
I've been approached about doing special Art lessons for money and might one day do that...but in all honesty after a day at the school, when I come home--I like to just be home (I think I got this from my mom--she doesn't want to go anywhere or do anything after work, ever). I like to be alone with my people (examples-Julie and the dogs) and my things (examples the t.v. and computer) and have no desire to even think about watching someone paint something or make a mess. :)I think if I taught older people all day and not little people, then maybe my brain wouldn't be exhausted from how high maintenance they are...to be able to come home and not hear my name hollered or whined a thousand times or someone complaining about how "they can't do something" is HEAVENLY. Actually to come home and hear the sounds of silence...that is wonderful too so that I can get re-energized for another day. I tried to get everyone up there to come to my room and do a project for the Square 1 Art fundraiser to get their Art printed on a mousepad, ornament, etc...and got one response. :(

Monkey said...

I win the award for longest comment...lol!

Lennye said...

We wanted to do the art thing, BUT scheduling doesn't seem to be working lately. I must tell you that Jake came up and was so excited that Superman was in the hall. I told him I'd seen it and it was a great job. He was really excited.

K2daK said...

You give me so much to look forward to with Ryan. I see this possibly happening in the future. It makes me giggle. I will just have to e-mail you in about 10 years, or however people keep in touch at that time and say GUESS WHAT?