Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Another Day in Paradise!

I did come home and the boys had the house cleaned (living room and Kitchen). They were sitting quietly reading there books....something had been up! But it was nice. Then we ate sandwiches for supper! (We never do that).

I need to be writing test, but instead I went over to check out pioneer woman's new contest. (Check it out) My entry for naming the picture was "Bull Scootin' Boogie" a play off of the Brooks and Dunn Song, "Boot Scootin' Boogie" Dan wanted me to enter "It's a Mexican Standoff" I don't know how she can give $600 JC Penny Gift Certificates.

I'm afraid May Britt has done me in on the quilt. But wasn't it neat that she left a comment on my blog and was from Norway. Way cool!

Now I must write two mini quizes and be done before NCIS. I do treat myself on Tuesdays.

1 comment:

Monkey said...

I decided to leave a photo name entry for fun this time too...I did "Whatchu talkin' 'bout Willis?!"