Thursday, September 6, 2007

Finally!

Well the preparations have been made and the big weekend is upon us! Yes, the end to this whirlwind time is here, we leave today for the WEDDING. I'll be glad to have it behind me. I have felt a bit overloaded to say the least.

I've only got to back 3 cakes, clean the house, pack the suitcases, get the oil changed in the car, clean the car up, mail NCHA stuff from horse show, and then we are ready to go! Dan will work at barn and other boys will go to school; and to think I thought I could work today too! I can't express how wonderful a houseful of men can truly be!

I'm jealous of pioneer woman whose son is on the cover of a magazine and looking so cute. I know I've had those times when the boys looked just as cute. To think I really missed the calling on this one. Instead of just trying to live, I should have been taking pictures of it.

I'll be back with pictures and details next week. Love to all!

No comments: