Friday, August 31, 2007

Words from the Weary

Okay, I'm posting, but I don't have anything pithy to say. I am about as exhausted as they come. Drew is moving out this weekend. That's good. He leaves Wednesday and we are leaving Thursday night. Dan's parents will come back with us. I wished we had already bought a house and could have everyone together.

I'm working a horseshow this weekend. Dan is moving his barn a few miles up the road, plus has to come to the horseshow. Kay is going to show at the Music City Futurity and needs him with her this weekend! Which is okay. Matt has a birthday on the 5th, he will be the big 18.

I will provide pictures ASAP.

1 comment:

Monkey said...

I agree that writing and Art can be a good thing...BUT I feel like I only see them basically 45 mins a week and it already takes long enough to do JUST the art projects we're doing. I also feel like the academic stuff is shoved down their throats all day and when they come to us, it's the one time of the day when they are able to do something that mostly doesn't involve all of that other stuff. That's why I like teaching ART. Their attitudes dramatically change about it all when they feel like you're having them do stuff like they do in their normal classrooms. They do however Love that stuff when you do it in your classroom because it's something fun and different.