Saturday, September 22, 2007

Brain Dead!

Today, I am in the NO WORK ZONE and I have tons. Oh, I got up with my coffee and started listening to Marzano. He did have some interesting things. Then I took the kids to breakfast at 10:30. After that, I went to the grocery store. Dan suprisingly came home at 2:00 and we have watched old western all afternoon.

Now I am in guilt overload! Paper not done! House not clean! School (job) work not done! A list of 75 displaced people added to our SS role not called!

I have called Denise and gave her 8 people to call. I have informed her she is not to start her conversation with, "Where the Hell have you been!" Not very Christlike. Now I am going to call a few of the 75. Dan is going to start the grill sometime before I die! The laundry is almost done. Dan has even explained to Gabe that the new cartoon website he has found is not for kids. You know the one on Nick for adults after 12:00. Content and language offensive. I've even had a talk with Matt about he is too old to parade through the house with his drawers on! And groceries have been bought for a week! Not bad.

No comments: