Sunday, September 16, 2007

According to the quiz on SBB's blog this is where I belong. Which isn't far from that 1959 BD!

You Belong in 1956
You're fun loving, romantic, and more than a little innocent. See you at the drive in!
I found it a toss up on whether to pick the cherry red mustang or the bitchin camero. The camero won!!!! Also, how can you pick the coolest guy from John Travolta and Dennis Hooper. Dennis Hooper is just cool. Plus, I remember drive-ins and went to more than a few when I first started driving. I question the part above that says I am 'more than a little innocent', I doubt that one applies!!!!!!
The trip to Nashville has been good for Dan. He has been with the people who know him and understand what a tragedy this has been. His 'bud' have encouraged him and some have even shared having similar accidents (Dan didn't know if a fatality was involved). I don't know why I want our church to step in and be our encouragement at a time like this. I need to be thankful that God sends comfort our way period.
This morning Brenda (mother figure, not HS friend) emailed to say she was praying. The woman is in direct touch with God. She had been out of pocket because Charlie's mother (90+) had a pacemaker installed.
Well I am off to church this morning. I will teach Dan's SS class.

No comments: