Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Happy 4th!

Well it truly is a happy day! Yesterday, I heard from the bank that we have been preapproved for a house loan! With Dan being self employed I could hardly believe it. Now comes the part I've struggled with, where do we live. I don't know! There are some wonderful houses being built over in Covington on the Jasper county line and you know if I don't live in Butts I want to live in Jasper County. Dan wants to buy land! When you experience the drama of my life it is no wonder I am so FAT!!!!!!!

Matt went on a date last night with a hot little girl from Miami. Go figure. He called and asked if he could stay out an hour later and they were just laughing it up!!! I'll report more later. He leaves tomorrow for the Paint World Show in TEXAS! Comes back on Monday and lives for the Summer Spectacular on next Thursday. I need him to slow down and figure out how he is getting senior pictures done.

Drew is calmer now that the engagement is official. Yet, there is still much to do. We have to get clothes lined up and all that stuff.......

Yesterday, I cooked all day to take food over to Freda, who is doing great after surgery. I made Ricky French Dip Sandwiches, which I need to make and bring to school one time. Freda got nice potato soup (I put drop dumplings in mine, so it is different). Then I made Banana Split Cake and Yum-Yum Cake. Ricky called about nine and said it was all wonderful. Today I can't decide whether to throw a burger on the grill or do Beer can chicken (which is wonderful).

We will be off to the fireworks tonight!! A 10 year tradition.

1 comment:

Monkey said...

Glad to hear Freda is doing well! Do I have to have a surgery to get you to bring all of that food over here?! I don't like needles...but to get all of that food, I just don't know!