Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Back to Work

I need to keep a low profile this year! Wonder if that can be successfully done. I will need air in my room before this new plan can begin! The air was out last week, it is still out. Dan came and helped me move stuff around yesterday and he was major pissed at how hot it was. The DARE officer came in and said he wouldn't work in this heat. I still don't feel 100 percent and then to not have a dry thread on me.....

I came home started supper, left and went to WalMart in Forsyth for fabric for the board. Decided I needed the brightest and cheeriest material I could find. Also, saw a cute Santa apron---made me think of Sarah. I need to find a relaxing craft. While going to Forsyth the air in the car stopped working! I am under some type of no air curse!

My paper is still not done.

2 comments:

Sarah B. B. said...

No air stinks. I know, because I had to pack my house without it. Can I help you with the paper? Email me at work if I can.

Monkey said...

Same for my car...air not working right because dad has to charge it since he did some repairs...and the car still isn't fixed. I'm sitting at Macon State College Library right now while Julie takes her math final because her truck transmission is doing something screwy and we had to bring my half-broke down car here...gotta love car issues...esp. the ones that happen when work starts back up!