Friday, June 22, 2007

Oh Me!!

I've always kinda of known I have issues with whiney people, but today I know for sure I do. I just don't do whiney!!!! The older I get I don't do dumb either!! Pay attention, look sharp, and let's get the job done.

We learned of our new schedule for next year today and it is going to be a lot of work in a little amount of time. But that is okay! I think I kind of like knowing that I only have to write two lesson plans, and I will know it is getting taught. I actually am looking forward to my computer and my room! I just wish I was artsy and could come up with an open inviting room!!!

The Gabester is home from a long week at camp. I don't know how much he learned of Jesus, but he has new pranks that he can use when needed.

Dan called while I was working and said he found the perfect place for (deep breathe) $500,000. We probably could afford it if we didn't have to pay barn rent and could just being paying on our own land; however, there is the problem of a down payment.

I do want a house, and I do want perfect. I just don't like change!!!! I am content with my life. The only thing we need to do is make things better for Dan. Oh for a normal job, vacations, and the stuff ordinary people do!! I vote for the mundane!

3 comments:

Monkey said...

hmm...could you be talking about someone whiney I know?! $500,000?! Dear Jesus! You said the house behind me was too expensive and it's only 200ish. It has a pond and the option for extra land too--back in the woods.

Monkey said...

ps. Are you planning on leaving NMES if you move to Covington or Monticello?! Go ahead and leave me...everyone else has! :(

Sarah B. B. said...

Holey camoloey! That's a lot of money, but if it has a barn & everything, I'm sure it'd be worth it. Have y'all considered leaving the South altogether? Lindsey & I looked at some acreage in Indiana a while back that came with outbuildings (not necessarily a fantastic house), and it was less than half that price. I don't understand Dan's work enough to know if he could be mobile, but with Matt graduating next year, it might be prime time to relocate.

Okay, done being your pretend mother, since I'm a little younger than you. ;) I thought your comment about what Gabe learned from camp was hysterical - I personally think Jesus has a sense of humor.

Do tell about the new schedule - it's different than what you did this year?