Saturday, April 20, 2024

Reflecting

 Looking back over this week I feel nothing but blessed. Even though it has been a hard pain week. The blessings have just overflowed.

Would I like to live my life pain free? Yes. Would I like to put in all this effort and see weight loss? Yes. 

But you know what - God has bigger plans! 

Gotquestions.org says, "Blessed speaks of our inner state of well-being, the prosperity of our souls in Christ. Blessedness comes from unhindered fellowship with God the Father through our Lord Jesus. To be blessed is to experience the full impact of God’s presence in our lives now and for all eternity."

The website goes on to say, "The Bible measures blessedness differently from how people of the world measure it: “Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him” (James 1:12). To those who rest in God, He grants an inner state of joy that is unaffected by external trials."

Oh my friend, I pray today you feel His blessings on you!

No comments: