Sunday, August 6, 2023

Psalm 34

 Psalm 34 is one of my favorites maybe because I sing it every morning going to work. It is hidden in my heart.

On those morning rides I'm sure I sound like the Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir. However, one day I will join the heavenly choir singing it unto Him. What a day that will be!
Yesterday, I watched the NFL Hall of Fame induction. I was inspired by DeMarcus Ware giving credit to God and the testimony he shared. I was saddened that the others gave little or no mention to Him, it was all them and their work ethic.
These were Men used to accolades and roaring crowds, yet what they have experienced will be nothing in comparison to heaven.
Philippians 2:9-11 says, "Therefore God exalted Him to the highest place and gave Him the name above all names, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father."
Yes, my friend, one day, if we are saved, we will all sing this with new meaning. Why? Because praise God, one day this poor girl cried and the Lord heard me and it made all the difference in the world.

No comments: