Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Spring Break

We are on Spring Break this week, and yesterday we literally slept the day away!! So this morning started with sweet hubby bringing me breakfast. How sweet was that! However, today must be dedicated to writing. This dissertation has drawn out way to long. Too many things have pulled at my mind ( CRCT, classroom work, and my own children). I need to stay focused this week and accomplish this goal. Wednesday is hair appointment day. Then my week will be winding down.

On a bright note our taxes are finished and there is a small refund involved. So that will be very nice. Matt is doing much better this semester at college. He seems to have found his niche...in journalism.

In a crazy moment I signed up to teach summer school. So my next break will start June 24th.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not having to hear an alarm clock is a wonderful way to begin a break. Enjoy!

jenbaum said...

You can do it! Your dissertation will take off on its own once you get started... isn't that what usually happens??? Just start with a single paragraph... you're a writer, the work will do itself from there!!! Good luck!(Plus - think of how AMAZING you will feel when that writing DONE!) :)

Bonnie K said...

Wow Lennye,
You have some challenge hanging over your head but it's good that you are taking care of everything else as well. Me, I'm getting ready for pack for Israel.
Bonnie

Anonymous said...

I hope it was a productive day of writing. Enjoy your vacation. I'm loving every minute of being home this week on Spring Break.
Happy writing, Ruth