Sunday, February 21, 2010

Count Down!!!

Eight, seven, six,...

Let the count down begin. Only eight more days till the 5th grade writing test. I'd like to be sitting confident that the state will provide all fifth graders with a prompt they can write too, but who knows. It hasn't been that way in the past. (For example: Explain how why it is important to live a healthy lifestyle.) So my stomach continues to hurt.

Today Dan is sick and that is not a good thing, because I have no time for anyone to be sick in my world! Not till about May!

After the DREADED (my principal wants 90% of the 5th graders to pass it) writing test, we will be celebrating our 26th wedding anniversary. WOW! 26 years seems like a long time. Then again it seems like yesterday. The sad thing is I think he gets better looking and I get fatter and look older! Kinda unfair!!!

Writing more on research propsal. I'm about sick of all the rewrites and ready to do the research. 

No comments: