Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Deacon Nominations

Dan has been an ordained deacon for 20+ years. He hasn't been in active service all that time, but he is ordained. Seems God has plans for Dan to be active again. We initially said "NO". The man is working 12 hours a day 6 days a week and is only off every other Sunday. Also there is talk of new hours, so it didn't seem like the best time. But the leaders at church insisted and Dan felt that God was speaking to him. Anyway with this position, even though he is ordained already, there is a questionaire. Dear me! So I thought I'd put together Dan's answers to the questionaire in song. Wonder what the preacher would think.



Dan used to tell me to play this at his funneral and I probably will. He used to say it explained how salvation was to him.

I would follow up Dan's testimony with this piece by Rich Mullins.



Now seriously doesn't that say it all! But what would I pick for Dan to end his questionaire with...Well...



There now Dan has a musical video questionaire. I like it!!!

1 comment:

Jane said...

What a creative way to give a testimony of life!
Through it all!!
~jane