Thursday, June 11, 2009

Needing a New Do

It appears that my taste is leaning in the same direction. I know what I'd like it to look like, but can't find an exact picture. Problem 1...I don't want to fix it any more. I'm tired of hair! So which do you like?

Hairstyle 1
Faith (In my mind I'd like to look like Faith, but it wouldn't be good for a teacher to act that way)


Reba


Martina



Perhaps, I just want hair in my eyes. However, one thing I know I'm sick of this look!!! Perhaps if I had hot rollers, because a curling iron doesn't cut it.

2 comments:

Monkey said...

I like hair number one and Martina's...she's got pretty hot hair....Reba's hair is sort of scary looking to me.
You and I both are on the brink of hair redo...mine is getting cut this summer and lighter. :) Just got to figure out what I'm going to do too.

Anonymous said...

They are all basically the same...just "fixed" or "not". I like your hair short and you have enough body in it to do whatever you want! When is it getting cut? When does your Monday tutoring start?

Freda

P.S. When did Monkey get home?