Sunday, December 28, 2008

Things You Never Knew About F

First, let me say that F has a bit of a wild side...and I have proof.
Yes, the other night F was jamming out to I believe "Band on the Run." You might not see this wild side of F often, but it exists. But to top it all off she has given birth to an evil boy...who brought this into my house with a bet! (Everyone knows Baptist don't bet!)

Yes, F's son, Stephen brought me in this nasty little Texas ornament and says, "If OU losses the National Championship game you have to hang this on your tree next year." Wait what if they win Stephen...what are you going to have you do!!!! BEWARE!!!

More to come on this!!!

5 comments:

Monkey said...

Oh my God, the greatest thing ever....Freda playing Guitar Hero! That's just too awesome! :)

Anonymous said...

Guitar Hero was a lot of fun...however Lennye, we did not get to watch you strum a note or two. Maybe this could be my New Year Day gift? Note...Stephen is shaking in his boots!

Freda

Sarah B. B. said...

Well, now we've seen it all: L. in the tub, F. on guitar, what's next????
That is an ugly ornament, I agree, but that's just because I think everything in Texas is overrated. :)

Impulsive Addict said...

Hi Lennye! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Don't worry...you won't have to hang that nasty, ugly Texas ornament on your tree next year! We're NUMBER ONE!

I missed Oklahoma when we lived in Texas for 6 years. We just moved back last month and I'm soooo happy!!

Relyn Lawson said...

I just wanted to stop by and wish you the happiest of new years. May 2009 bring much joy.