Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Reasons to be Thankful Part 3

1. This week Dan has cooked breakfast every morning. This morning I woke up to the smell of bacon cooking and coffee brewing.
2. That we are almost moved out of the old house. Because our landlords are elderly, we are going beyond typical move out cleaning. We are even painting two rooms.
3. That Dan has handled all the cleaning at the old house and let me concentrate on the new house.
4. That Dan is taking all the boys today and I am going to write! My mind is so full of stuff.
5. That I have a job. I tend to get nervous right now that when the dust settles Dan won't be able to find any work, but I can't let myself go there. God is good and has not brought us this far to see us crumble.
6. I have my T6 pay now!! Whoo-hoo!!!

Have I mentioned I am NOT cooking this week. Tonight we will have olive bread (PW), salad, and spaghetti.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh...olive bread! I wished you still lived in town - I would come by for a piece.

Freda

K2daK said...

olive bread? never heard of that-LH good for you for taking it easy, you need and deserve it!