Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Whoa is me!

The computer has died. All the research files are on that computer. I thought Dan had it backed up, but it does not appear that the backup worked. I do have a hard copy of the dissertation. However, all my work for other classes is not backed up. I know it is my own fault!!!! Why me!!!!

The house looking continues. Along with the volcano project. First, we followed the directions that were sent home to make salt dough (very expensive). Unfortunately, the salt dough has become like THE BLOB and it is continueing to grow! Yesterday, I picked up modeling clay. Now it looks like a Christmas tree. I swear photos are coming...Oh my photos that are saved on that computer!!!!!!!

Wonder if we could find any horse pasture for lease. Just a place for the horses to live for a while would be nice. If not they are going to vacation in Burke County.

Dan still needs a job. I need to work on his resume'. So many things. At least he has a good paying judging job in November. But has to go to another clinic this month. Somebody reassure me that things will be better when he is making money and not spending so much.

1 comment:

Monkey said...

I can't believe your computer died...gotta keep that stuff backed up! After my scare of losing all my photos, I try to back it up now every couple of months...needing to do it again real soon. I will keep a look out online for houses for ya, whenever I'm procrastinating on other things I should be doing! Fingers crossed!!