Sunday, June 8, 2008

I'm Walking Tall Today

I know I'm not a lot of fun these days, but sometimes standing at the crossroads of average and memorable can do that to you. The next year will be hard, but if the joy I feel today is anything like it will be the day they say, "I present to you Dr. L. H." then it is all good.

If you are curious about my euphoric outlook, well...Dr. W sent back Chapter 1 and it is good to go (4/4)! I will now begin work on Chapter 2. I've got some paper work to get ready. I need to talk to Dr. B at Central Office, but I'm feeling better about life today! I want to smell the roses for a minute! Unfortunately there are more books to read. However, I have promised myself that the week of June 14th will be party time, kicking back, reading frivolous stuff!

So for a couple of hours I'm like the "angel of happiness". I know your having trouble picturing it.

3 comments:

K2daK said...

GO AND BE HAPPY AND BREATHE!! You deserve it! GOOD JOB GOOD JOB G- doubleO-D J-O-B GOOD JOB GOOD JOB!

Anonymous said...

Got your message on my phone (on the way to Warner Robbins to sing)...You make me PROUD!

Freda

Monkey said...

You go girl! :) Start thinking about some fun ways to reward yourself!