Thursday, May 1, 2008

A whoa is me attitude!

Some days I can beginning thinking that I am the only one in the world that life is difficult for. (You probably got that with the Janis Joplin flashback!) But seriously don't you have days when you think you are the only person in the world that is struggling! Well tonight Dan FOUND the pictures so I could look for stuff for Matt's memory board (that is suppose to be done tomorrow but won't be). Anyway I found fun things and happy things that intersperse throughout life to make it bearable. Yeah, there are the pictures of all that have gone on and are no longer here. And so is life full of happiness and sadness. Somehow we make it through putting one foot in front of the other.

Now the other thing I've done tonight is stressed over this picture retake thing! I just don't have any clothes that will work for this! My shirts are all ratty and clothes are something that I have to find and really like or it just doesn't work for me! I hate shopping anyway and going shopping for something that I don't know what I want, just that I need better clothes because my boss said I do, makes me tired. I've known for a while now that I need better clothes...I just didn't know the front office thought I needed better clothes. I really would rather Brooke do the picture now instead of me...to much stress. I don't like the way I look anyway!!!!!!!!! Now thanks to the front office I feel self conscious of it.

1 comment:

K2daK said...

WTF? Who said you needed new clothes? That is NUTS!! Are they going to fund your shopping trips? You dress better than some people that work in the office that parents see EVERY SINGLE DAY!