Saturday, May 24, 2008

Oh What A Day!

Well Matt is now officially graduated from high school and I wonder what lies ahead for my special middle born son. The one that has a personality that could charm the world! I hope ABAC is all he hopes it will be.

Yes, that's MY boy--the honors graduate. Matt is living proof that school can be difficult, but you can overcome and be successful.

We've been blessed! Matt has always had GOOD friends: Cris Jackson, Matt, Clint Fields, and Taylor Jackson. I taught the other boys younger siblings when I was at Piedmont.

Okay, we've got to work on family pictures?!

After graduation, Freda and Ricky, Drew and Nicole, Grandma and Grandpa came over and we had a cookout. Matt loved all the attention. Now he is off to a graduation party at Mary Beth's house!

2 comments:

Monkey said...

I *heart* Matt! I hope his crest turned out well, I need to see it!

K2daK said...

Wow another graduate! Congratulations!!! He looks very happy and you have every right to be proud!