Monday, April 28, 2008

Tribute to Monkey!

Monkey has one of the most thankless jobs at school...putting together the yearbook. I saw the finished project today and words can not describe how beautiful! A true work of art. I know that she gets totally frustrated with us and would like help and we are all useless! Yet, inspite of all that she alone comes up with something that ranks as beauty! Monkey, you rock!!!!!

If you are in the Jackson area on Friday night, drop in and see her art show featuring over 500 pieces of children's art.

1 comment:

Monkey said...

Hey thanks!! That just made my little heart smile! :) Next year I'm learning a new program all over again because we're switching yearbook companies...sigh...just when you feel comfortable with something. oh well. I have to say that it's a big week and I'm exhausted...getting the yearbooks out, the Art show, and Nikki goes in for surgery this week to remove her bumps that might be cancerous. I feel somewhat overwhelmed. Mostly because of the Nikki stuff because that emotional exhaustion is way worse.
Your post really lifted my spirits! :)