Friday, February 22, 2008

Learning

My new classes start next week - yes, I said classes, I'm enrolled in two this time. (Let's just see if I can lose my mind.) One of my profs lives on a yacht in Marina Del Ray, her sons still live in Oklahoma on the family farm. She posted a picture of herself and she looks totally cool! The class is designed to study the effects of educational change on leadership roles. Now I'm digging this one! Personally, now that I have finished statistics, I think people should stand and applaud when I enter a room. It was horrendous!

If you have not checked out the Jackson Progress-Argus online version please do so. I haven't bought the paper since starting my doctorate. Anyway, Cheryl Hildebrant has a delightful article in there. SBB, with all your travels you'll love this.

Today I must find someone to look at the dishwasher. It has an issue and I hate doing dishes! Also, I am off to supper with the newlyweds tonight.

Monkey, having been someone who has had their share of funerals - the day my mom was buried it was 102. I almost passed out! But all of you be forewarned you must attend my funeral. F has been instructed to have fried chicken and karaoke!

1 comment:

Monkey said...

I'll go to your funeral as long as nobody makes me look at you in the casket...I was forced to look at my grandma when I was in 10th grade, and still have issues with it.
Let me know how the dishwasher repair deal goes, because ours has been acting up for about a month and I haven't used it because I'm scared I'll mess it more...it's making a heinous sound. If you find somebody good, let me know.