Saturday, January 5, 2008

Coveting!

As you know I want a new rug for under the dining room table. I look everyday at overstock.com, this is what I want only it needs to be bigger

So for now I will dream....cause this rug would look great with the new couch I'm getting someday!

Today appears to be busy and all I want to do is rest. I've had a headache for days, last night I started have sharp chest pains on the left side (I'm making the doctors appointment as soon as they open this morning). Then Dan wants to go to Hilton Head (when he gets back from Pelzer, SC) and see a man about some horses. So I think we will stay over night.

Of course there is this little problem in my life of school work that must be done. I got an email yesterday that they are fixing to assign my doctorial committee. I am very scared about this. Perhaps that was when the pain started....

More later.

No comments: