Sunday, November 4, 2007

Statistics Week 1

What did Lennye do all weekend? She sat at a computer trying to figure out her new computer program called SPSS. She knows more about independant and dependant variables than she ever wants to know. I haven't screamed or cussed, but Dan has spent numerous hours also at the computer. It is now painfully obvious that I will have to do homework every night at least for an hour or two. I can not wait until the weekend this semester. I haven't cried. I have failed to answer the telephone a time or two.

Today the newlyweds came for lunch. We had chicken, rice/broccoli/cheese casserole, green beans, deviled eggs, twice baked potatoes, and upside down apple pie.

2 comments:

Monkey said...

That's a serious menu...were you guys pretending to be S&S Cafeteria?! Sounds yummy!

K2daK said...

When are we eating at your house? That sounds so good!

Good luck with your Statistics...I don't envy you at all!