Monday, September 24, 2007

Twisted Humor

Okay, I'm puzzled that no one has commented on the prostitute quote. Personally, I think it is a riot! I like it alot!!!! Perhaps it is that midwest upbringing. However, I am not using it in my Comp. Jeffrey says that the Comp may come back to bite me! But the Dorothy quote stays!

Somedays at school you just have to laugh. Like today. We had right at 10 days to do Lexia testing. So far I've got 10 out of the way, about 14 more to do in 4 days. I don't know why I feel that I must teach since I am in the middle of a novel. If only I could be like others and just do what the big-wigs want and go on. Unfortunately, that is why I laugh at prostitute quotes! (I'm not like the OTHERS).

Today as we were getting ready to leave school one of my babies flipped off someone. Well it is hard to get mad at someone for that! So I am thinking of serious punishment. Since I can't tape his fingers together for the day, perhaps silent lunch will win out. I would use one of my infamous quotes and make him write it, except he struggles to write, so no. Even I am not cruel.

To Monkey. You are right we are all too busy! I'll be the first to admit it. Perhaps even for the wrong things, but that is another day!

1 comment:

Monkey said...

I thought the prostitute quote was funny...just hadn't commented on it yet. I have blog posts that I thought were pretty darn excellent that never got comments too...causes you to wonder, but I guess that is how it goes.