Thursday, June 28, 2007

What's Up!

Well my how quickly these weeks are flying by! Drew reminded me this morning that Nicole is coming. So a house cleaning is due today. Gabe is sick! He complained of an earache and sure enough he has one. So he is on antibiotics and laying around. Then there is Matt who I haven't seen in a week. Dan sees him everyday. I actually had someone call yesterday and see if he needed a job!!

Supper at church went well. We had extra food which we took over to a family that has 11 children. I know with that many children there is never enough food. Read a story in the doctor's office yesterday about a couple with 17 children. There grocery bill is $2,000 per month, they live in a 7,000 sq ft house, and have 9 cars. How do you come up with that kind of money!!!!

Tomorrow I am going to do a yard sale with Denise. Hopefully, it will go well. I don't know, we didn't get an add in the paper. If I could make enough to by some school clothes that would be great. I figure Gabe and Matt are going to need around $400 worth of stuff. Everything needs to be replaced!!!! Again how does that women with so many children cloth them.

1 comment:

Sarah B. B. said...

Yowzas - I watched a show on TLC about a family with twins & sextuplets, & she's on a strict budget of $150 on food a WEEK. She puts that other big family to SHAME. Glad that you'll have a house full of people again... hahah Hope Gabe feels better! We're doing CRCT online item review today & tomorrow - if it's anything like the real item review, that's going to be a L-O-N-G week. I'll keep some good snacks in my cubicle, & you & Freda can visit. :)